Our school’s governing council works with our Principal to help set and monitor our school’s vision and direction.
The council meets twice each term.
The council is responsible for:
- developing and approving local policies
- approving and reviewing our budget
- monitoring and reviewing the site improvement plan
- reviewing employment contracts
- consulting with the school community to make sure their views are represented.
The following committees report to the governing council:
- Finance Advisory Committee
- OSHC Committee
- Canteen Committee
- Netball Committee
Join our governing council
Parents, students, community members and staff can be part of our governing council or sub-committees.
Council elections are held at the beginning of each year. You can make nominations at our Annual General Meeting or pick up a nomination form from our front office. Please keep an eye out in our newsletters for details.
Get in touch with our governing council
To find out more, ask about joining or provide feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org